- Before I go to SleepSaturday, 20th SeptemberDeliver Us From EvilThursday, 18th SeptemberFrozen Sing AlongSaturday, 20th SeptemberMillion Dollar ArmSaturday, 20th SeptemberMillion Dollar Arm. Silver ScreenTuesday, 23rd SeptemberSex TapeFriday, 26th SeptemberThe Hundred-Foot JourneyFriday, 26th SeptemberThe Hundred-Foot Journey. Silver ScreenTuesday, 30th SeptemberWhat IfThursday, 18th September
- Aspire and Inspire ConcertSunday, 21st SeptemberBBC National Orchestra of WalesSaturday, 27th SeptemberLlyr Williams - PianoSaturday, 20th SeptemberMid Wales Opera - Acis and GalateaFriday, 26th SeptemberTippett String QuartetThursday, 25th SeptemberUnder Milk Wood Jazz SuiteMonday, 22nd SeptemberWilliam Mathias - 80th Anniversary ConcertTuesday, 23rd SeptemberXuefei Yang - GuitarWednesday, 24th September
- Billy Elliot the Musical LiveSunday, 28th SeptemberEnglish National Opera: CarmenWednesday, 1st JulyEnglish National Opera: La TraviataWednesday, 11th MarchEnglish national Opera: Pirates of PenzanceTuesday, 19th MayGirl with a Pearl Earring and Other TreasuresTuesday, 13th JanuaryMadama Butterfly on Sydney HarbourThursday, 18th SeptemberNT Live: Frankenstein EncoreThursday, 6th NovemberOne Direction: Where We Are Concert MovieSaturday, 11th OctoberRSC Live: Loves Labours LostWednesday, 11th FebruaryRSC Live: Loves Labours WonWednesday, 4th MarchRembrandt From the National GalleryTuesday, 2nd DecemberThe ImpressionistsTuesday, 2nd JuneThe Vatican Museums 2DTuesday, 18th NovemberThe Vatican Museums 3DTuesday, 18th NovemberVincent Van Gogh: A New Way Of SeeingTuesday, 14th April
National Theatre Wales: The Beach (CERT)
Director: Catherine Paskell Starring: Michael Humphreys, Mathew Lloyd 120 mins
Hi! Having a great time in Prestatyn, the people are fantastic and the sun is shining.
Last night I played the most amazing game on the beach - remember when we used to go hunting for treasure as kids? Well it was like that but better - it was an adventure on an epic scale with real people.
It started on the seafront where we raced to complete different games, the whole area had been transform into a giant playground. It was fun times, meeting characters, solving puzzles, unearthing clues and outwitting the wardens.
I never knew that theatre could be like this - I was part of it. I made some great friends and I'm going again tomorrow. I'll post the photos and videos online at nationaltheatrewales.org so check them out.
The Beach is a social game and playful experience designed for curious adults.
National Theatre The Beach Flyer
- North Wales International Music Festival All performances viewed at St. Asaph Cathedral
- Aspire and Inspire Concert 21/09
- BBC National Orchestra of Wales 27/09
- Llyr Williams - Piano 20/09
- Mid Wales Opera - Acis and Galatea 26/09
- Tippett String Quartet 25/09
- Under Milk Wood Jazz Suite 22/09
- William Mathias - 80th Anniversary Concert 23/09
- Xuefei Yang - Guitar 24/09
- Live And Special Performances
- Billy Elliot the Musical Live 28/09
- English National Opera: Carmen 01/07
- English National Opera: La Traviata 11/03
- English national Opera: Pirates of Penzance 19/05
- Girl with a Pearl Earring and Other Treasures 13/01
- Madama Butterfly on Sydney Harbour 18/09
- NT Live: Frankenstein Encore 06/11
- One Direction: Where We Are Concert Movie 11/10
- RSC Live: Loves Labours Lost 11/02
- RSC Live: Loves Labours Won 04/03
- Rembrandt From the National Gallery 02/12
- The Impressionists 02/06
- The Vatican Museums 2D 18/11
- The Vatican Museums 3D 18/11
- Vincent Van Gogh: A New Way Of Seeing 14/04
- Coming Soon
- Before I go to Sleep
- Deliver Us From Evil
- Frozen Sing Along
- Million Dollar Arm
- Million Dollar Arm. Silver Screen
- Sex Tape
- The Hundred-Foot Journey
- The Hundred-Foot Journey. Silver Screen
- What If
- SILVER SCREEN
- SPECIAL SCREENINGS
- NT Live: Frankenstein Encore
£4.80 per ticket with free refresments. (3D + £1)
Special Seniors only performance.
Every Tuesday at 11am.