- 300: Rise of An Empire 2DThursday, 13th March300: Rise of An Empire 3DSaturday, 8th MarchGrand Budapest HotelFriday, 21st MarchMr Peabody and Sherman 2DSaturday, 15th MarchMr Peabody and Sherman 3DSaturday, 15th MarchNon-StopFriday, 21st MarchPrestatyn RisingWednesday, 7th MayStalingradFriday, 14th MarchThe Book ThiefFriday, 28th MarchThe Monuments MenSaturday, 8th March
- Liberty Players: On The RazzleTuesday, 1st April
- Andre Rieu s 10th Anniversary ConcertSaturday, 19th JulyElton John The Million Dollar PianoSaturday, 22nd MarchEnglish National Opera: CelliniTuesday, 17th JuneMet. Opera: Cosi Fan TutteSaturday, 26th AprilMet. Opera: La BohemeSaturday, 5th AprilMet. Opera: WertherSaturday, 15th MarchNT Live: King LearThursday, 1st MayNT Live: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night TimeThursday, 22nd MayNT Live: War Horse EncoreMonday, 17th MarchRSC Live: Henry IV Part 1Wednesday, 14th MayRSC Live: Henry IV Part 2Wednesday, 18th JuneRSC Live: The Two Gentlemen of VeronaWednesday, 3rd SeptemberVikings Live from the British MuseumThursday, 24th April
National Theatre Wales: The Beach (CERT)
Director: Catherine Paskell Starring: Michael Humphreys, Mathew Lloyd 120 mins
Hi! Having a great time in Prestatyn, the people are fantastic and the sun is shining.
Last night I played the most amazing game on the beach - remember when we used to go hunting for treasure as kids? Well it was like that but better - it was an adventure on an epic scale with real people.
It started on the seafront where we raced to complete different games, the whole area had been transform into a giant playground. It was fun times, meeting characters, solving puzzles, unearthing clues and outwitting the wardens.
I never knew that theatre could be like this - I was part of it. I made some great friends and I'm going again tomorrow. I'll post the photos and videos online at nationaltheatrewales.org so check them out.
The Beach is a social game and playful experience designed for curious adults.
National Theatre The Beach Flyer
- Live And Special Performances
- Liberty Players: On The Razzle 01/04
- Andre Rieu s 10th Anniversary Concert 19/07
- Elton John The Million Dollar Piano 22/03
- English National Opera: Cellini 17/06
- Met. Opera: Cosi Fan Tutte 26/04
- Met. Opera: La Boheme 05/04
- Met. Opera: Werther 15/03
- NT Live: King Lear 01/05
- NT Live: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time 22/05
- NT Live: War Horse Encore 17/03
- RSC Live: Henry IV Part 1 14/05
- RSC Live: Henry IV Part 2 18/06
- RSC Live: The Two Gentlemen of Verona 03/09
- Vikings Live from the British Museum 24/04
- Coming Soon
- 300: Rise of An Empire 2D
- 300: Rise of An Empire 3D
- Grand Budapest Hotel
- Mr Peabody and Sherman 2D
- Mr Peabody and Sherman 3D
- Prestatyn Rising
- The Book Thief
- The Monuments Men
- SILVER SCREEN
- Grand Budapest Hotel. Silver Screen
- Stalingrad. Silver Screen
- The Book Thief. Silver Screen
- The Monuments Men. Silver Screen
£4.80 per ticket with free refresments. (3D + £1)
Special Seniors only performance.
Every Tuesday at 11am.
All cinema tickets just £3.50* no concessions *Requires £2.00 supplement for 3D Films.
The Scala no longer participates in the Orange Wednesday promotion. We would like to offer all of our customers a great value ticket on a Wednesday.