- 300: Rise of An Empire 2DSunday, 9th March300: Rise of An Empire 3DFriday, 7th MarchGrand Budapest HotelFriday, 21st MarchMr Peabody and Sherman 2DSaturday, 15th MarchMr Peabody and Sherman 3DSaturday, 15th MarchNon-StopFriday, 21st MarchPrestatyn RisingWednesday, 7th MayStalingradFriday, 14th MarchThe Book ThiefFriday, 28th MarchThe Monuments MenFriday, 7th March
- Liberty Players: On The RazzleTuesday, 1st April
- Andre Rieu s 10th Anniversary ConcertSaturday, 19th JulyElton John The Million Dollar PianoSaturday, 22nd MarchEnglish National Opera: CelliniTuesday, 17th JuneMet. Opera: Cosi Fan TutteSaturday, 26th AprilMet. Opera: La BohemeSaturday, 5th AprilMet. Opera: WertherSaturday, 15th MarchNT Live: King LearThursday, 1st MayNT Live: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night TimeThursday, 22nd MayNT Live: War Horse EncoreMonday, 17th MarchRSC Live: Henry IV Part 1Wednesday, 14th MayRSC Live: Henry IV Part 2Wednesday, 18th JuneRSC Live: The Two Gentlemen of VeronaWednesday, 3rd SeptemberVikings Live from the British MuseumThursday, 24th April
Meetings & Room Hire
A key element of the Scala Cinema and Arts Centre is the availability of high quality meeting room and conference facilities.
With two good sized meetings rooms and competitive rates the Scala offers an ideal venue for community groups, voluntary organisations and charities together with businesses, statutory bodies and agencies to hold their meetings, conferences and events. All our meeting and events can be fully caterered by our on-site caterers 'Saronie's'
For larger conferencing and launch events choose 'Studio 2'
Studio 2 has the capacity for up to 215 people and features include:-
- BIG screen presentation capabilities
- Air Conditioned
- Dock Bay Access
For more information about rates and availability please contact us.
- Business Flyer Business Flyer