- Frozen Sing AlongSaturday, 13th SeptemberInto The StormSunday, 31st AugustPudsey The DogSunday, 31st AugustThe Nut Job 2DSunday, 31st AugustThe Nut Job 3DWednesday, 3rd SeptemberThe Purge - AnarchySunday, 31st August
- Aspire and Inspire ConcertSunday, 21st SeptemberBBC National Orchestra of WalesSaturday, 27th SeptemberLlyr Williams - PianoSaturday, 20th SeptemberMid Wales Opera - Acis and GalateaFriday, 26th SeptemberTippett String QuartetThursday, 25th SeptemberUnder Milk Wood Jazz SuiteMonday, 22nd SeptemberWilliam Mathias - 80th Anniversary ConcertTuesday, 23rd SeptemberXuefei Yang - GuitarWednesday, 24th September
- Billy Elliot the Musical LiveSunday, 28th SeptemberEnglish National Opera: CarmenWednesday, 1st JulyEnglish National Opera: La TraviataWednesday, 11th MarchEnglish national Opera: Pirates of PenzanceTuesday, 19th MayGirl with a Pearl Earring and Other TreasuresTuesday, 13th JanuaryHermitage RevealedTuesday, 9th SeptemberMadama Butterfly on Sydney HarbourThursday, 18th SeptemberNT Live: A Streetcar named DesireTuesday, 16th SeptemberNT Live: Frankenstein EncoreThursday, 6th NovemberNT Live: MedeaThursday, 4th SeptemberOne Direction: Where We Are Concert MovieSaturday, 11th OctoberRSC Live: Loves Labours LostWednesday, 11th FebruaryRSC Live: Loves Labours WonWednesday, 4th MarchRSC Live: The Two Gentlemen of VeronaWednesday, 3rd SeptemberRembrandt From the National GalleryTuesday, 2nd DecemberThe ImpressionistsTuesday, 2nd JuneThe Vatican Museums 2DTuesday, 18th NovemberThe Vatican Museums 3DTuesday, 18th NovemberVincent Van Gogh: A New Way Of SeeingTuesday, 14th April
Meetings & Room Hire
A key element of the Scala Cinema and Arts Centre is the availability of high quality meeting room and conference facilities.
With two good sized meetings rooms and competitive rates the Scala offers an ideal venue for community groups, voluntary organisations and charities together with businesses, statutory bodies and agencies to hold their meetings, conferences and events. All our meeting and events can be fully caterered by our on-site caterers 'Saronie's'
For larger conferencing and launch events choose 'Studio 2'
Studio 2 has the capacity for up to 215 people and features include:-
- BIG screen presentation capabilities
- Air Conditioned
- Dock Bay Access
For more information about rates and availability please contact us.
- Business Flyer Business Flyer